26 May, 2011

Playing hookie

Last night as one of those nights.
Strong winds, lots of rain, issues with sleep that kept waking me up.
Kids woke up late, two slept in, wind was still going strong and so was the rain.



Screw it, I had/have a massive headache and I just did not feel like waking up the two still sleeping just to drive to the school. It's the day before a 4 day weekend, so, I called all of them out. We're playing hookie.
No homework due for me today, and a nice long weekend. Kids are all downstairs and I've barely left the bed. Don't feel well. I ended up crashing in bed until 11:45AM. oops. That was when the last of the kids woke up. Blessedly, they're all capable of getting their own breakfasts for the most part.

I took Tylenol, but I feel like hell.
Have therapy finally at 5PM today.

Actually we all do. Unless I'm wrong. I have no idea what to do. I don't even know if I want to bother going at this point. Yeah, you know me. I'm the one who doesn't give a shit. I am not even going to bother with my name. Well maybe. S. I'll give you the first letter, after that you can kick my ass because there is nothing else that needs to be known other than.

If I had a gun I'd probably have put it to my head many times this morning.
It's a good thing I don't have one.
I figured out what I'd write in my own blood if I could.
Still, if I had a lot of pain pills I'd take them.. and then I'd do it.
While numb, while on that verge of that numb and painless sleep

Then I wouldn't have to deal with any of this shit anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment