10 June, 2011

Wow,,,

Being sick really sucks. I got this cold/flu thing that my son gave to my oldest daughter and now on to me.

So, I feel like it is a lie to say "I am a healthy and loving individual" to be honest. My health is actually pretty sucktastic. But I suppose I need to lie and fake it until I make it even still?

Let's see.. I got 6 inches of my hair hacked off earlier this week. Those 6 inches were extremely dry and in poor shape. I also had the lady layer my hair. I am working out my previous color, and will soon have white hair. I will do the very bottom layer dark blue though. So that will all be interesting. I am going to do my last bleaching tomorrow before I put in the white from Punky Colour. I hope it goes well. It seems one part of my hair in particular is still.. an odd color, just one strand...? It makes no sense at all.

I am really being driven crazy by my son today. He seems to just want to act like the EX and be a total jerk and never listen to me. I hate to say it, because I do love him dearly, but my gods he treats me like shit and I absolutely hate it. :( I hope Therapy works for him... because it's not going to get better on it's own and I have tried countless things and with little results... *sigh*

Okay, I guess I will end it here for today.

  1. I am a healthy and loving individual
  2. I am worthy of happiness and love
  3. I am intelligent and kind.
-Shattered

No comments:

Post a Comment