30 December, 2010

*grumbling*

I don't really like phone calls at 8:20 A.M!
More so when it's the collection agency from the hospital bills.
Man, talk about pathetic. They just called me a couple of weeks ago and told me they'd call back in a couple of MONTHS. Look, folks, trust me, I know that my lack of health insurance means I'm in medical debt. Really really I know this to be true.

I know that it just keeps getting more and more interest.
I know that I'll ever in a million years get that balance paid off.
I just, need to break down and actually go file the paperwork to go bankrupt that way from there I can see if I can get on my feet better without all of this looming so darkly over my soul.

Aside from that, I slept until 11:00 A.M. again today, even though youngest came in at 10:00 to snuggle, then had a light breakfast, and went about playing with toys in here. Then I gave her another bigger breakfast when I got up, and she took forever finishing it after we played a video game for a little bit together.

Aside from that, I've been up to a whole lot of nothing much at all.
Though perhaps I really should be?

Made the startling discovery that both of my divorcing younger siblings have placed personal ads on CL.Not like I seriously look for anyone there. I just find it insanely amusing to see how many men 1.) Refuse to send you a picture without seeing you first. Why do women have to show themselves first guys? Give them a break, man up, and be willing to show yourself. Why would anyone want to reply to a faceless add anyway? 2.) Show pictures of their car/truck/skiis/the lake/their house/their dog but NOT them? 3.) Show a picture of them with a animal they killed, yeah... Because this is a turn on? Blech. 3.) Demand you be this little petite scrawny thing while they're this overweight, beer bellied, scruffy guy who admits that he doesn't even have his diploma, GED, a job, OR a car. Why demand perfection when you can't give something even 'good enough'?

*snort*

look at me! Just rambling on about things that absolutely no one cares about.

Anyway, my brother was one of the ads. I always check the ones with pictures you know? Even if they're guys like, insanely older than me or younger :P. On random whim I check there, No. I'm not looking for someone. I just look when I'm bored every once in a great while. Yeah, it's a ... strange little pass time I will fully admit!

Anyway. So I was reading the ad and thought "aww he sounds kind of sweet" then scrolled a little down and BAM! Pictures of my brother! "ACK!" well, that explains it. >.>

Then T was the one who'd actually found the ad of my little sister. I didn't believe him until he showed me and yeah, there it was. BOOM! her picture "OH HOLY!?" Was my reaction as I jumped.
I mean, come on you two! You're far more self confident and social than I am, and you've always had more than your fair share of people wanting you/your attention. Why are you posting on CL??

I feel sad for them really...

Also, it appears... I'm really into 'sound effects' in my posts.
You know what?

It's 1:05 P.M.
I've eaten all of a 80cal pack of dessert Pocky.
I REALLY should be taking better care of myself.

Just hard to be bothered with it lately.

Sadly, I know youngest is probably not hungry since she's been sorta grazing at food lately. I guess she's in the middle of a growth spurt then...? Since kids tend to slow down on their eating while IN a growth spurt.

Or maybe, she's feeling a little sad at her big brother and sisters being gone for so much as they have. :(
I can't wait to pick them up on Saturday! We just have to make it through the next 2 1/2 days! only 2 1/2 days more...

I miss them...

This, entry is admittedly all over the place...
Well, I guess that happens. Right?

Talk to you later,

~Shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment