09 March, 2011

Damned to frustration

I'm agitated.
Dr. J thinks that, I'm just happy right now because BF is here.
Perhaps that's true? I don't know. She's worried about how I'll be once he leaves.
Well, I know I'll be sad. I'm not sure now, to what EXTENT I may be sad... but I know it'll be sad.

Other than that.. Not much has changed with having him here. Aside from having to deal with each others little quirks and all that, which can be a bit annoying and all that. We're doing okay. No real fights, and not much in the way of drama aside from having to have talks here and there.



*sigh* I don't know, things are okay right now. I mean, for the most part, I still feel worn out and like I need a break. An ACTUAL break, from a lot of things.

I still  need anxiety meds just to handle certain situations.
All in all..  I'm still me.. but right now I'm not suffering as much as I have in the past.
Now, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.. but just thinking about it is frustrating in the whole right now.

I really need to read Chapter 2 of the DBT thing, I've only read chapter one. I still need to make sure to put it more into practice too. Then again, I still need to read further in my reading for class even.

All in all, I suck as much as usual, and I'm agitated right now and don't know the point of this entry at all..

Screw it.

-Shattered

No comments:

Post a Comment